Personal development EIF Workshop
Consider the effectiveness of provision on children’s all-round age and stage of development.
- explore responsive sensitive and stimulating relationships – The role of the keyperson
- examine the importance of being physically active and supporting healthy choices
- explore preparing children for life in Modern Britain including developing an understanding and appreciation of diversity.
As an introductory offer, if you book all four EIF workshops for group training you will receive all four workshops for the price of three!
If you would like to book all four and make use of the 4 for 3 promotion, please put one of the four EIF courses in your basket and in the ‘additional comments’ field, advise you wish to buy all four courses as part of the ‘4 for 3’ promotion.
The four EIF workshops included in the offer are:
- Personal development EIF workshop
- Leadership and management EIF workshop
- Quality of education EIF workshop
- Behaviour and attitudes workshop
*This introductory group training offer commences 6/9/2019 and ends 31/12/2019. Payments must be received before the 31/12/2019 but workshops can be delivered one year from confirmation of the order.
Up to 25 delegates can attend this event.
Within Kent: £40 +VAT per person, £210 +VAT per group
Outside Kent: £60 +VAT per person, £385 +VAT per group