Ofsted Education Inspection Framework (EIF) Briefings
This two hour briefing is to introduce the new Ofsted Education Inspection Framework for Registered Early Years provision from 1st September 2019.
• Clarify the purpose and focus of the new framework
• Understand the expectations of inspectors and for providers
• Review the new key judgements
• Be familiar with the criteria that inspectors will use to make judgements
ONLY 2 DELEGATES PER SETTING MAY ATTEND ACROSS ALL EIF EVENTS
Please can all delegates bring copies of:
• Early Years Inspection handbook for Ofsted registered provision 2019
• Inspecting safeguarding in early years, education and skills settings 2019
• The education inspection framework 2019
Delegates will receive an electronic copy of the slides following attendance.
Up to 25 delegates can attend this event.
Within Kent: £210 +VAT per group
Outside Kent: £385 +VAT per group