Introduction to the Early Years Foundation Stage for Practitioners E-learning
This module has been created to support practitioners' understanding of the statutory framework for the Early Years Foundation Stage. It is aimed at all practitioners, including those in early years settings and children centres, as well as childminders and teachers. The module is suitable for anyone new to the early years sector or those looking to refresh their knowledge.
The expected learning outcomes include:
- Developing an understanding of the overarching principles of the Statutory Framework for the Early Years Foundation Stage
- Gaining the underpinning knowledge of what is required to support children’s learning and development
- Understanding the requirements for assessment
- Developing awareness of the safeguarding and welfare requirements and how to be compliant
- Recognising the vital role of the adult in supporting children’s learning.
£27.00 +VAT per person per course.
The process is as follows:
- In order to access our E-learning, you need to have a CPD Online account for your business and individual user accounts for your staff with unique email addresses.
- You can order your E-learning course, specifying the number of log ins you need via the 'order now' button and provide the names and email addresses of each individual user wishing to undertake the training.
- Once payment has been processed, you will then go on to CPD Online and book your course in the normal way.
- When CPD Online has authorised the course for each unique user they will receive an email confirming they can commence training.
- Each individual will then need to access CPD Online, use the forgotten password link (using their unique email address), they will then be invited to set up their password and will be able to commence their E-learning training whenever and wherever they choose.
- It will take approximately 72 hours from receipt of your payment and name/email address information, to enable the E-learning training to be activated for your staff.
If you do not have a CPD Online account, go to cpdonline@theeducationpeopleorg select the Early Years Portal and then new user on the right hand side. If you require us to update all your staff CPD account information for future access please email the CPD Online help desk with the names and email addresses of your staff to firstname.lastname@example.org or phone 03000 410 293 for further information.
Once you have gone through the initial setup process for one E-learning course, you will be able to easily access further E-learning for your staff going forwards.
If you have any questions, please contact us on email@example.com or call on 03000 422 376.