Introduction to the Early Years Foundation Stage for New Practitioners
Are you new to the early years and childcare sector, returning or wishing to refresh your knowledge of the Statutory Framework for the Early Years Foundation Stage(EYFS)? This interactive training will provide you with an overview of the EYFS, introducing the characteristics of effective teaching and learning and the principles which support young children’s learning.
This half day training will support you to:
• Explore the Statutory Framework for the Early Years Foundation Stage
• Classify the difference between the characteristics of effective learning and the seven areas of development
• Reflect on your role and the environment, and the impact these have on children’s outcomes. You will be required to bring the following documents:
• The Statutory Framework for the Early Years Foundation Stage
• Development Matters in the Early Years Foundation Stage (EYFS).
Up to 25 delegates can attend this event.
£47 +VAT per person; £220 +VAT per group
Please click on the ‘book as a group button’ to book for your setting. Please be advised that this training is not currently available to book as an individual.