Early Years Foundation Stage for the registered person E-learning
This E-learning course provides an introduction to the statutory requirements set out in the Early Years Foundation Stage (EYFS) framework together with an overview of the role and responsibilities of the Ofsted registered person with regards to the provision of early years education and childcare.
The expected learning outcomes include:
- The Early Years Foundation Stage statutory framework and its overarching principles
- Ofsted's role as the regulatory and inspecting body for early years providers
- The role and responsibilities of a registered provider
- The Early Years Foundation Stage safeguarding and welfare requirements that registered providers must meet to keep children safe and promote their welfare
- The Early Years Foundation Stage learning and development requirements that registered providers must meet to promote the learning and development of all children in their care and to ensure they are ready for school.
There is a sliding price scale, depending on the number of log ins you need, to make it as cost effective as possible.
1 x log in is £26.50 +VAT (per person per course)
2 x log ins are £21.20 +VAT (per person per course)
5-10 x log ins are £15.90 +VAT (per person per course)
11-20 x log ins are £10.60 +VAT (per person per course)
If you need more than 20, you will start at the bottom and work up again, depending on your additional requirements,
e.g. if you need 25, you would buy 20 x log ins at £10.60 + 5 x log ins at £15.90, totalling £291.50 +VAT.
- In order to access our E-learning, you need to have a CPD Online account for your business and individual user accounts for your staff with unique email addresses
- You will order your E-learning course, specifying the number of log ins you need via the 'book now' button and provide the names and email addresses of each individual user wishing to undertake the training
- Once payment has been processed, you will then go on to CPD online and book your course in the normal way
- When CPD online has authorised the course for each unique user they will receive an email confirming they can commence training
- Each individual will then need to access CPD online, use the forgotten password link (using their unique email address), they will then be invited to set up their password and will be able to commence their E-learning training whenever and wherever they choose
- It will take approximately 72 hours from receipt of your payment and name/email address information, to enable the E-learning training to be activated for your staff.
If you do not have a CPD online account, go to cpdonline@theeducationpeopleorg select the Early Years Portal and then new user on the right hand side. If you require us to update all your staff CPD account information for future access please email the CPD online help desk with the names and email addresses of your staff to email@example.com or phone 03000 410 293 for further information.
Once you have gone through the initial setup process for one E-learning course, you will be able to easily access further E-learning for your staff going forwards.
If you have any questions, please contact us on firstname.lastname@example.org or call on 03000 422 376.