Strategic improvement visit
This three or six hour bespoke visit with an Early Years and Childcare Adviser will enable you to consider how to enhance specific elements of your provision identified from your self-evaluation process. This may include the development of a new provision or enrichment of a particular element of your current provision. Prior to the visit you will have the opportunity to engage in a professional dialogue to discuss the focus of the visit and to identify the intended outcomes.
The visit can include, but is not limited to:
• observations of staff, how to support and manage staff to reach their full potential and the development of a staff training plan
• observations and evaluation of learning environments
• audits such as Shared Sustained Emotional Wellbeing (SSTEW) and School Age Care Environment Rating Scales (SACERS)
• review of the planning and assessment cycle
• implementing a yearly plan to support the management team with their duties, including monitoring systems
• preparing for an Ofsted visit, which follows the same format as an inspection, therefore allowing the manager to identify improvements needed
• policy writing
• review of the Safeguarding and Welfare requirements
• attendance at staff meetings.
Within Kent: 3hr visit, £135+VAT: 6hr Visit, £270+VAT
Outside Kent: 3hr visit, £250+VAT: 6hr visit, £530 +VAT (Please note: there is £0.45p +VAT per mile charge on travel outside Kent)