Exciting and rewarding Pre-School Management opportunity. Set in an area of outstanding natural beauty, Barham Pre-School are seeking a manager for their thriving Pre-school.
At Barham Pre-School our main aim is to provide an environment that is safe, happy, caring, and secure. A place that is stimulating, challenging and inclusive to all. An environment where the children feel safe to explore and try new things. Where they can create their own friendships and develop the skills and independence that will help them to become successful, confident learners both within the setting and the wider society.
We are seeking a hard-working individual who is passionate about early years with excellent management and leadership skills to come and work in our inclusive and nurturing pre-school. If you possess the qualities below, we would love to hear from you.
• Experience of managing an Ofsted registered nursery or pre-school for a minimum of two years post qualification.
• SENDCO qualifications and experience would be an advantage.
• Qualified to a minimum of a Level 3 in childcare is essential.
• Ability to work as part of a team.
• Excellent communication and written skills.
• A secure knowledge of the Early Years Foundation Stage curriculum and a commitment to providing high quality activities across the curriculum.
• A secure knowledge and understanding of safeguarding.
• A commitment to Equal Opportunities for children and staff.
• Warm, caring, friendly and approachable personality
• Competent use of IT.
You will be required to provide 2 references and undergo an enhanced DBS check.
A full job description is available on request.