Junior’s Day Nursery
Due to ever increasing numbers, Junior’s Day Nursery are looking to recruit qualified practitioners for their nursery’s in Tonbridge, Tunbridge Wells, Cranbrook and Boughton Monchelsea.
We’re looking for talented and caring full and part time Practitioners who are looking to make their mark in childcare. Experienced practitioners are especially welcomed.
Junior’s Day Nursery is a caring, fun and vibrant family-run business with valued staff and great teams to work amongst. For your chance to work with us you must have the following skills and experience:
- level 2 or 3 in Early Years
- show initiative, motivation and be able to work independently and think outside the box
- have knowledge & experience of the EYFS curriculum and child development
- be an excellent communicator who has a positive and flexible approach
organisational skills, be creative and follow direction.
- hardworking with a proven track record of being reliable and punctual
helpful and supportive to others, adaptable and flexible
In return we offer:
- A very competitive salary (dependent on experience and qualifications)
- Coaching and mentoring from all levels in the nursery
- Career progression
- A fun, enjoyable enthusiastic team to work with
If you think that you can deliver your best day after day and have a natural way with children, then you are what we are looking for and we’d like to hear from you now. Please email for an application form stating which nursery you are interested in.
Junior’s Day Nursery is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. All posts are exempt from the Rehabilitation of Offenders Act 1974 and therefore all applicants will be required to declare spent and unspent convictions, cautions and bind-overs, including those regarded as spent and have an Enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service check. Safer recruitment and suitability checks will be undertaken prior to employment including receipt of at least two satisfactory references, one of which will be from the former or most recent employer.