The mental health and wellbeing of children and young people has been severely impacted over the last few years. Recent data from NHS Digital from September 2021 suggests that one in six young people now has a probable mental health disorder.
It has been well documented that a ‘whole-school approach’ to mental health has the best chance of supporting children’s wellbeing and their future educational attainment.
Join us for a programme packed with timely keynotes and practical workshops that will have a meaningful impact on your staff and students.
- Culture: ensure that your school/setting is a proactive, healthy setting that can self-regulate from students to staff members
- Engage: staff, students and parents with new approaches to develop a positive whole school approach for mental health and wellbeing
- Resilience: take-away practical strategies and resources to create a robust community, equipped to overcome adversity and thrive in uncertain times.
Key topic include:
Worry management, Anxiety, Low mood, Depression, Staff Wellbeing, SEMH, Engaging Parents and Carers, Developing the role of Senior Mental Health Leads, The cost of living crisis.
- Natasha Devon: student wellbeing
- Maria Wojciechowska-Caneda: student wellbeing
- Kelly Hannaghan: parent engagement
- Andrew Cowley: staff wellbeing.