Dr Julian Grenier: Improving care and learning for all children - reducing un-necessary workload and strengthening links with families
- re-establishing the focus on improving care and learning for all children
- the role of the new Development Matters in reducing unnecessary workload
- working in partnership with families to support children's learning.
Julie Revels: Understanding and meeting the existing and emerging needs of young children - the importance of psychological and emotional safety
- exploring children’s emerging needs over time
- understanding the potential impact of recent changes and challenges linked to Covid 19 on young children.
This session will run as an interactive Zoom session. Confirmed delegates will be e-mailed the link 24 hours prior to the session.
If you have not used Zoom before and require helpful tips, we recommend having a look at these:
How to join a Zoom meeting for delegates: https://support.zoom.us/hc/en-us/articles/201362193
Join a test meeting to familiarise yourself: https://zoom.us/test