Online safety in schools and colleges: Questions for the Governing Body - New UKCCIS document published
The UKCCIS Education Group has recently developed and published guidance for school governors to help governing boards support their school leaders to keep children safe online. Governors can use it to:
- gain a basic understanding of the school’s current approach to keeping children safe online;
- learn how to improve this approach where appropriate;
- find out about tools which can be used to improve the approach.
- Online safety within Keeping children safe in education 2016
- Online safety within Ofsted's Inspecting Safeguarding 2016